Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Bucket List

Hello and welcome to the first post of the new year!!
Apologies for lack of posts but I'm determined to try make this blog a better success.

Anyway I've decided to create a bucket list because life is short but beautiful and I want to make the most of it!
So without further ado here it is:


  1. See a ballet live preferably the nutcracker or the Red Shoes.
  2. Be able to play guitar.
  3. Go on a roadtrip with my friend to where ever the road takes us
  4. Take loads of pictures on the road trip and make a journal
  5. Actually continue to make my scrapbook using different crafting methods
  6. Write a diary no matter how little each day
  7. Finish writing my novel, or hopefully more than one!!
  8. Publish a book of my poems
  9. Learn as much as I can about philosophy, theology and psychology 
  10. Go to a concert
  11. Go to Devon and run through a field
  12. Get an icecream at the shop shaped like a tardis in Scotland, because really that;s just awesome!
  13. Have the courage to share my singing voice
  14. Have good healthy eating habits
  15. Do a marathon
  16. Do a triathlon


That's all for the moment, I'll probably add to it in the next while. So hopefully I'll be able to achieve them! Thanks for reading and if you guys have bucket lists best of luck with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment