Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Spirit Animal Award



Image result for spirit animal award
Spirit Animal Blog Award

A huge thanks to Tadhg, my friend and excellent writer of the brilliant blog https://askateenageaspie.wordpress.com/  for nominating me for this award.
Also thank you to Jamilia the brilliant writer of https://thisizapen.wordpress.com  for also kindly nominating me for this award too!

Rules:



  • Post a picture of the blog award on your blog.
  • Write about yourself and how much your blog means to you.
  • Pick a spirit animal you would be if you could be one
  • Select ten other nominees



I'm a coffee addict and chocoholic that thoroughly enjoys reading novels filled with fantasy, sci-fi and the occasional sprinkle of romance. When feeling so inclined I also like to write poetry when my emotions want to spill out onto a page and be transported to the wider world on my blog or on wattpad. I'm also a  lover of music from rock to pop, listening and attempting to play guitar or ukulele. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends. Long walks and runs in an attempt to become fit has become part of my lifestyle

My blog means a lot to me and I should really appreciate my blog more(see my new years resolutions post coming soon!) It's a place where I can express myself and share my thoughts with others. It also helps me to enjoy writing and improve my writing and myself. It's a way to raise awareness of mental health and also to create a place for people to enjoy writing and reading my work and getting involved with life.


If I was a spirit animal I would be:   probabaly a whale I'm not too sure but I aspire to be like the hummingbird spirit animal.  :)

Thanks again for the nominations

No comments:

Post a Comment