Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Do you ever feel like this?



Hello there you wonderful readers!

I'm in a strange mood today. It's kind of hard to explain to be honest. I'm a bit under the weather, the usual annoying headcolds, typical to catch one when it's finally beginning to feel like Spring! Anyway have you ever felt somewhat empty... As if there's something important missing from your life but you can't quite put your finger on what it is.  It's as if there's a growing void that you have to fill and if you don't you'll keep feeling like this.

But how do I define what this is?
Let me see.. have you ever felt as if you wanted more from life?
Yes, you have your hobbies, your hopes and dreams but have you ever felt as if you want everything to come together at once and fit perfectly into place ?

I've all these things I want to do, places I want to go, people I want to meet but sitting here with a mug of hot lemon and a box of tissues it seems far from possible.
To be honest I think I'm just wishing my life away but it seems no matter how much of how hard I practice things they aren't improving at a quick enough pace.


Apologies for this rant!
But I suppose there's a lesson in it for all of us if we wish to take it or leave it.
We should flow with life. Yes its okay and actually quite good to be ambitious and want to improve but overdoing it can be bad for us.

Striving to be better than we are can decrease our confidence and make us feel as if we're not good enough. Why can't we just be happy as we are?
I often wonder about that. I suppose it's just human nature to strive to be better than we are but if we can refrain from doing so too often it'll help us because we can only be truly happy when we are happy with ourselves.


This was a longer post than I expected I hope you all don't mind. Apologies if I rambled on a bit but I think I got my message across. There'll probably be more posts about this soon!

Byeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment