Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

What I'm reading

Hey there,

As well as being a big lover of writing I'm a huge bookworm. I have a growing stack of books beside my bed that I have yet to read. Every time I look at them I feel increasingly guilty that I haven't even read a page or two of them. Just like my blogging I've been neglecting my reading and I really miss it. I've been so busy with schoolwork that I haven't had a moment to just relax let alone pick up a book. But I've made up my mind, something must be done and tonight I will read at least two chapters of The Fifth Wave.

Here's the list of books I have yet to read:


  1. The Fifth Wave-   Rick Yancy
  2. Rain-   Virgina Bergin
  3. A Game Of Thrones-   George R. Martin
  4. Wolf Hall-   Hilary Mantel
  5. The Secret Life Of Bees-  Sue Monk 
  6. The Help-   Kathryn Stockett
  7. The Ivy of the Angel- Lena Kennedy


So I'd better get started!!
What's all your favourite books?

Hope you liked this book based post, more coming soon if you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment